|LA Kings Goalie, Jonathan Quick|
Photo by Kaz Andrew (cc)
- a player who meets a special woman on his Day with the Stanley Cup
- a player who is obsessed with educating himself since he never went to college and his father deemed him a "dumb jock."
- a woman who sings the national anthem at one of the Barracuda's games and flubs it up.
- a prodigal son/hockey player who returns to his hometown to meet a woman who has no idea who he is which surprises and sort of offends him.
- a former puck bunny, now successful businesswoman, who meets up with one of the players she did many years ago
- a woman who owns a sports training center for the whole athlete
So far, I'm looking forward to writing more hockey books. I'm also looking forward to hearing from a real life hockey wife who blogs--A Day in the Life of a Hockey Wife. I emailed her some questions that she says her husband, a professional hockey player somewhere in Europe, will answer for me. Woot. I can't wait to see what he says.